Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Are the wheels falling off Natural Sequence Farming?

Heard some interesting rumours a month or so ago the Peter Andrews' supporters have been leaving him and he's been calling around other organisations (NGO's, local government) trying to drum up support and today I come across a couple of interesting posts, from the NSF Forum, posted by Duane Norris"


Peter Andrews has returned 'home' to South Australia to see if he can enlist support there for his 'agenda'.(italics theirs)
And from the Natural Sequence Association website:


The recently elected Chairman of the Governing Body of the NSA Inc, Duane norris, has tendered his resignation as Chair and Board member to the NSA GB Board on the 15th December, 2011.

Duane had been a Foundation Board member since the GB was formed
All very interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Spoted, greetings from deep north Queensland. I found your comment; where I can't answer you, is closed - so I traced you here. I'm in a crossfire from both camps; because they all have skeletons in the closed. They all believed in the phony GLOBAL warming; when they realise that I have proven them wrong - their ego is much more important, than the interest of the country. If you know people with open mind; point to them to read all 8-9 pages on my blog - they are all related. The more people find about the truth - the sooner the leading Warmist / Skeptics will spit the dummy. Join me and stand up for the truth