Thursday, December 30, 2010

Farewell 2010, G'day 2011

It's been a very quiet year for me as far as blogging is concerned, I've been busy with the house renovations (and fucking lawn mowing, maybe it's time to get a sheep) and have been nursing quite a shitty, unreliable laptop. I'm still renovating but I've had enough of the old lappy and deemed it not worth the expense of fixing so now have a new one which does all sorts of shit so with any luck I'll find the time and inclination to keep this blog updated regularly.

Next year I'm planning a look at the pseudosciences that seem to permeate the environmental movement/industry. I'll probably upset a few people but having spnt far too much time this year trying to get them to answer simple questions I think it was time they were outed.

Farewell 2010 and wishing all the best for 2011, and as always if you have any comments or questions feel free to comment, it's quite rare that I censor/moderate posts (pretty rare that I get them but some people do read this blog).

Ok, back to the beers, good night and best wishes.

the Quoll.

No comments: